Homeless Newspaper
Hemlösas Tidning

JesuS is the King of kings

Made with organic ingredients

When you see products labeled as “Made with Organic Ingredients,” it may be confusing. To clarify, 70% of the ingredients in these products must be organic, while the remaining 30% is not organic. This 30% could include Gmo’s, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides.

If a product is labeled simply as “Organic,” 95% of its ingredients must be organic. The remaining 5% could consist of Gmo’s, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides.

For a product to be labeled “100% Organic,” every ingredient must be organic. If it is certified as such, it has to be entirely organic.

This creates confusion, as people may think they are consuming organic food when they actually aren’t.

However:

  1. 100% Organic is better than Organic.
  2. Organic is better than “Made with Organic Ingredients”
  3. “Made with Organic Ingredients” is better than commercial food, which we see, buy, and eat every day.

Why? Because with each step up the ladder, you’re exposed to fewer pesticides, Gmo’s, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides.

Glossary:

Gmo: Genetically Modified Organism (genetically manipulated).

Pesticides: Chemical substances used to kill harmful insects, small animals, wild plants, and other unwanted organisms.

Insecticides: Pesticides formulated to kill, harm, repel, or mitigate one or more species of insect. They work in various ways, including disrupting the nervous system or damaging exoskeletons.

Herbicides: Substances that are toxic to plants, used to destroy unwanted vegetation.

Fungicides: Pesticides that kill or prevent the growth of fungi and their spores.

-Kavian Ferdowsi

Spread the love


Skriv en kommentar✍️

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *