Homeless Newspaper
Hemlösas Tidning

JesuS is the King of kings

Editor: Kavian Ferdowsi

  • Sweden’s Pensioners: a Glimpse at the Shadow Side of Homelessness

    Sweden’s Pensioners: a Glimpse at the Shadow Side of Homelessness

    Sweden, known for its strong welfare system, is exceptionally generous towards its retirees. Those who have reached the age of 67 have access to a national pension or guaranteed pension. However, despite this, there are retirees who either pretend to be homeless or actually are. Sometimes, these cases can be associated with alcohol abuse, drug…


  • Homeless Flag

    Homeless Flag

    Symbol of unity, hope, forgiveness and solidarity: In an effort to shine a light on a International problem of homelessness, Swedis formerly homeless Kavian Ferdowsi created the Homeless International Flag. This unique emblem serves as a symbol and flag of solidarity, peace, and unity for homeless individuals, those who support them, and others in need…


  • Made with organic ingredients

    Made with organic ingredients

    When you see products labeled as “Made with Organic Ingredients,” it may be confusing. To clarify, 70% of the ingredients in these products must be organic, while the remaining 30% is not organic. This 30% could include Gmo’s, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. If a product is labeled simply as “Organic,” 95% of its ingredients…


  • Manijeh said so:

    Manijeh said so:

    If you wish to hear advice from me, As a mother, in lessons, i set you free. Whatever you say or do, keep HIM in sight, HE’S the lamp that guides you through each night. HE is your GOD, your FATHER, and your day, Place your daily bread in HIS hands, i say. HE is…


  • Prevention of Diabetes with Daily Aspirin Use in Adults

    Prevention of Diabetes with Daily Aspirin Use in Adults

    Scientific study conducted by researchers from Monash University in Australia. The study involved 16,000 people over the age of 65 and lasted about 5 years. Participants were asked to take a low-dose aspirin daily. The results showed that these individuals were 15% less likely to develop diabetes compared to others. Treatment with aspirin reduces the…


  • My feet frozen in the cold blue

    My feet frozen in the cold blue

    My feet frozen in the cold blue, My hands are colder than snow. In the snow, there’s a trace. It leads me to a wo. Inside, i sing a song For GOD, our FATHER And JesuS who was so: YOU saw me Before i see You. YOU see me, YOU are, YOU are. YOU’RE in…


  • 365 Days of Hope: How Homeless.life Extends a Hand to the Invisible

    365 Days of Hope: How Homeless.life Extends a Hand to the Invisible

    Every day, year-round and starting as early as 4 in the morning, we work hard without personal costs to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable. In the heart of the city, on Vasagatan, the day starts with an act of pure humanity: distributing breakfast to those without a roof over their…


  • In a fascinating and terrifying story

    In a fascinating and terrifying story

    An 8-year-old girl received a heart transplant from another girl of the same age. This initiated a series of strange events. The heart transplant was a big deal, but it was successful. However, this was just the beginning of her unusual experience. Shortly after the transplant, the girl began having a recurring, terrifying dream. The…


  • How Big is Your Problem?

    How Big is Your Problem?

    Is your problem bigger, or is GOD? When you place your problem directly before your eyes, holding it close, scrutinizing it intently, then yes, for sure, your problem may seem bigger than anything else you see. However, if you place your problem at a bit of a distance, you’ll see other things as well, not…


  • January 20: Make a Difference on Homeless Day

    January 20: Make a Difference on Homeless Day

    January 20 is not just Homeless Day, it’s also Rose Movement Day. Bring a rose, warm clothes, and head to the city’s largest square. There, you have the chance to transform words into life-changing actions. In our cozy warmth, there are those who freeze. Come and show that no one is forgotten. Meet up with…


Contact